HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Monday, March 1, 2010

IF I, IF YOU, OH SO MANY PROJECTS TO DO...

"On Monday, when the sun is hot,
I wonder to myself a lot:
'Now is it true, or is it not,
That what is which and which is what?'"

-A. A. Hodge-

Have mercy, I can tell it is Monday! I wanted to put up a super quick simple post but in my absence Blogger got greedy and ate way to many cookies and so over stuffed itself that I could not log in to my blog. Getting a computer to give up it cash of cookies is not always easy for us less tech savvy folks. Its kind of like burping a baby. You have to position and pat just right for the desired result and burp this baby I did. Now, I am putting my computer on a cookieless crash diet!

If you are expecting eggs from me, I am packaging them up, see...If you visited my last post and fell in love with Little Betty Blue...Well, be patient, she is hopping her way to you... Don't worry, she is detachable, and you can still place her in a little dish...If I am in your tag swap, the Alice making is about to stop...
The tags are dyed, the doors are painted, and all the little paper doll Alice's are made, today they will be assembled and tomorrow they will tumble down the post portal to your door step.If you sent me an unfinished project to finish...
Well, it is still unfinished but only half way unfinished and it too will be making its way to you in the very near future.

If I discussed with you at length via email about a certain project, I have not forgotten about it. I have a few more details to work out and then I will do a demo for you.

If you gently prodded me about a Somerset submission, you will be happy to note that with one final touch it is ready to go! I am very nervous about sending my art baby out into the world. This is almost as nerve wracking as sending my word babies out into the world. I guess no matter if it is art or writing the feel is the same - scary.
That about wraps up my IOU list for the day. I am studio bound today to wrap up a tutorial for my next post as well as finalize the above mentioned projects. I hope your Monday is a sweet one but if I were you I would stay away from those computer cookies!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Good morning, Miss Sandy - Come by and see me today - I posted about my beautiful hot pink shoe!!!

Vee said...

My dear! I saw myself in that line-up of things to do. Remove me immediately. I don't want you to blow...so many more intriguing things for you to work with. Oh how I love that little bird with the embroidery stitches...so very sweet.

LiLi M. said...

Oh your Alice tags will be beautiful! I do hope I'll get one. Betty Blue is too cute too (rhymes are my speciality ;-) Happy Monday!

JD/ Jill said...

I enjoy everything you post on your blog...Today, I feel like I'm doing an impossible task (at least I'm working on it inbetween computer time) cleaning up my craft room...then maybe I will find time to work on a project...I hope so anyway.

KathyB. said...

Oh wow! You are a very, beautifully creatively crafty woman, and you're sending all these artistic creations away? So, Somerset is publishing some of your work, when? I want to buy the edition you're in...and if you're sending these to them so 'maybe' they will publish your work I say, THEY'D BE SILLY NOT TOO!

Lori said...

Miss Sandy, i am bad...LOL...i had to come over and peek...i just love what you did with the doll leg, that is so clever and sweet...your Alice dolls are stunning, those little skirts you made are just adorable!!!

Holly Campbell said...

All of those projects look so wonderful! You are a very inspired and inspiring worker!

Linda said...

All of these items are GORGEOUS!!! You make me oooo and ahhhh!! :)

Hope you have a blessed week and accomplish all that you intend, without being too stressed. ♥

Blessings,
Linda

Celestial Charms said...

Miss Sandy,
You sure are busy as a beaver. How lovely to accomplish all that, and be so organized. Kudos to you. You are so very creative and talented, and a inspiration.
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Oh please don't post final pictures of "The Project" until it's in my mailbox, Miss Sandy! I want to be totally surprised! Yours was mailed the other day!

Your Somerset submission is looking BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Diane

The Feathered Nest said...

You are AMAZING girl!!!!! I can't believe all that you've been doing! I'm so, so excited about the submission Sandy, please let me know if you hear anything OK? And don't worry at all if you don't hear anything at all for weeks, they are so incredibly busy there ~ I can't believe you are sending those precious painted "egg" halves in such a beautiful package!!!! Oh wait...yes I can!! You are always wonderfully over the top Sandy ~ and so very talented, hugs and love, Dawn

Catharina Maria said...

All your work/art is so beautiful , love it so much !
love from ♥RINI♥

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin