HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Sunday, July 21, 2013

HACKED! DO NOT OPEN MASS EMAIL FROM ME!

This morning I awoke to find that someone in India tried to access my email account and I was hacked!  If by some chance you receive an email from me check it very carefully before opening it is either spam or a virus,  THE SUBJECT LINE WILL READ: srpbabb, if it has a link to NEW KING CITY DEVELOPERS...DO NOT OPEN IT! I am so very sorry about this inconvenience.  Thank you to the dear souls who alerted me to the issue of the email and the removal of my blog.  All is reset and blog is back online.

Please pardon my extended absence as I continue with my mother's immediate care.  Her condition has deteriorated very quickly and my time and attention have been needed there.  I hope to return to blogging as soon as things quite into a new normal here.

blessings,
Sandy

 

9 comments:

bobbie said...

Thanks for the heads up, Sandy ~ I sent it directly to my Junk folder.
Hugs going out to you and your Mom ~~~

Caterina Giglio said...

I just thought I would stop by and see if that email was REALLY from you... and so glad I did... LOL!

amy of studio four corners said...

so sorry about the email snafu...I saw them and didn't open them since it just didn't seem quite right...sorry too that this headache comes on top of pressing family matters...lighting a candle for you...

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Thank you for the warning, Sandy. My thoughts and prayers go to you, you mom, and your family. Sue

JD/ Jill said...

I received the email and didn't open it either, because I thought it didn't look quite right...came here to try and find your blog...and it said that you blog was deleted...
so glad to see that you have your beautiful blog back on line...

Saying prayers for your Mother and for you...You especially didn't need this added stress I'm sure...Please take care...

Unknown said...

Prayers for you and your Mom during this difficult time, thanks for the heads up.
Hugs and love Marilou

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Sandy
Yes I was another who received this email but I instantly knew you hadn't sent it and deleted it immediately.

Hope and pray you are managing your mother without tooooo much stress.
Lots of bloggers like me are thinking of you!
Hugs to you,
Sandy

Unknown said...

Me too. I hope you have better luck with your computer than I am. I'm posting this comment from my phone. My lap top is totally screwed up. I'm sure from the virus I got when the same thing happened to me! I would like to find who ever is doing this and return the favor!

Dorthe said...

Dear Sandy, I was tired and stupid,-- yesterday after returning home from Copenhagen----and opened it!!!
Untill now nothing seems to have happened,- what can I expect?
I hope you can tell me what to do ??
I`m so sorry for your mother !
Hugs,Dorthe

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin