HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Thursday, November 7, 2013

BACK BURNER DREAMS...

To Put on the Back Burnerput aside for the time being, as a subject that is not of immediate concern but that may be activated later; postponed; a condition of low priority or temporary deferment



 "JOY" Mixed Media Statement Necklace

It is with a heavy heart that I bid you, my dear blog friends, a temporary good bye.  I have put this post off for far too long in the hopes that circumstances would change and allow me to actively participate in the amazing creative community that has given me so much support and confidence to pursue some of my most cherished dreams.  For now, those dreams have been pushed to the back burner of life where they can continue to simmer until it is time to pull them forward and bring them to a full bodied boil where their exquisite aroma can be savored and shared once again.




"HOPE" Mixed Media Statement Necklace

My mother's condition is steadily declining and I am needed to participate more fully in her care plans.  My daughters extended maternity leave is over and she has returned to work leaving her precious little one in my care full time.  Between parenting for my parent, co-parenting with my daughter and her husband while they work, maintaining home and family obligations my days rush by at a dizzy pace.  I currently can't find the energy or time to be in studio or at my writing desk.




"WISH" Mixed Media Wrap Bracelet

I expect as I get adapted to these sudden changes in life and find a new rhythm and order to my days that I will be able to pick up where I left off and return here refreshed and rejuvenated with a new creative energy.  Maintaining an online presence is of very low priority at the moment so I have decided to take an extended break until after the first of the New Year.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love and support.

Many Blessings,
Sandy  

The photos in this post are of the last three pieces to emerge from my studio, I wish you all hope and joy!

comments have been disabled for this post

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin