HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Sunday, March 11, 2018

JUNK JOURNAL EMBELLISHMENT TUTORIALS...


I recently set myself up with a little personal challenge to try and create 3 Junk Journals for $20 worth of supplies bought from the Dollar Tree.  The supplies were to make the cover, signatures, and embellishments excluding any tools, binding supplies, and adhesives.  I also allowed myself to use Washi Tape from my own stash, 2 pieces of coordinating scrapbook paper, and stitch using my sewing machine.


These journals are my first full on Junk Journals, flips, folds, pockets, tucks and all!  I only work on these in my spare time so its been a little slow going but I have managed to to get the signatures, embellishments, and basic covers done.  If you would like to follow along with my process I am linking the videos below:

Dollar Tree Supply Haul - 3 Junk Journals for $20
A few of these original supplies were exchanged for other dollar tree items during the process



I hope you enjoy this little foray into paper crafting with me!

Blessings,
Sandy

2 comments:

bobbie said...

What a great way to challenge yourself, Sandy! I could see doing these with B/W $ Store things, and passing the tags out so guests could write little notes to the new couple.
YAY you!!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I really like these Sandy - fun to do and cheap to create, definitely a win/win!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin