HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Friday, November 5, 2010

ALMOST THERE...

Happy Friday friends! Finally, finally, I got in a little studio time yesterday. I am totally amazed that I could fritter away an entire day and only get three little decorating projects done in there and make such a huge mess in the process. I have two little areas left and then I truly will be ready for the big reveal and I am going to throw a party with prizes and everything! You are all invited, consider this an official invitation. I make no promises, but if all goes well this coming week, by next weekend I will invite you all into the studio for a tour, no kidding!

Here is a little peek at the decorating projects I did yesterday...I also started a few little bobbles to embellish something in the studio, here is one finished one, I found that little electrical outlet thing all rusted up in the field the other day and Handy Hubby was going to throw out that broken hinge, silly man...I plan to stick to completing this studio this coming week even if it kills Handy Hubby and it just might he if insists on going out of town this weekend. He wants to go up to the farm, I do too, but, I need some time at home if I am going to get this done plus I need to work on my live class project.

What are your weekend plans?


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

5 comments:

Robin said...

Everything looks wonderful and your rusty hinge project is awesome. Can't wait for the studio reveal Miss Sandy!!

Hugs,
Robin

Vee said...

Love that rusty hinge! Well, time change this weekend looms large.;>

You don't know how much I've been looking forward to this studio tour, but I can wait...no pressure!

Sonya Badgley said...

Oh Sandy,
I cannot wait to see what you are doing! I know your room reveal will be fantastic! I LOVE the hinged guy!
Hugs to you,
Sonya

sugar Creek said...

Isn't it amazing how husbands always think stuff like that is junk or trash! They don't realize it could be turned into art! Love that hinged man! Oh, and thank you for your comment on my post! Have a great weekend.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I'm anxious to see your studio too. I love what you did with the light switch piece. Very creative. Take care, Connie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin