HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Crafting Tutorials and Links.....

"Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles."

~Author Unknown~
I hope you all had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving holiday. We spent the day with extended family at my aunt's home up north and immensely enjoyed the day. Now that Thanksgiving is past I am turning my thoughts to some holiday crafting.

Last year I hosted several posts featuring step~by~step tutorials and links for holiday decorations and gift giving ideas. For those who may be new to Quill Cottage, I wanted to let you know that those links can still be accessed by visiting my Tutorial Link blog HERE or by clicking on the little birds nest photo on my lower sidebar. This blog links to all the tutorials shared here at Quill Cottage. You will also find sidebar links for sites that feature free graphics for your art projects. Just scroll down the list, click on any highlighted item of interest, and this will take you to the blog post where the tutorial is. Some posts have links to other blogs and artist to share their work also. Included at the end of each Christmas crafting post are also ideas for crafting with your kids. Enjoy!

Also, I wanted to remind you of the holiday goodness going on over at Joli Paquet. Free holiday craft tutorials began being posted last week. New posts will be up on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are some super duper cute smalls already posted over there, like this little gift card holder by Lilia...This adorable gift box by Jeanne...And I love this Christmas card by Brandy...Mary Green (Green Paper), hostess of the Artist Class, is also sponsoring a great offer in connection with the Artist Class. Perhaps you were not able to join the class or were only interested in individual tutorials, well Mary is offering individual tutorials for sale. Photo below, courtesy of Mary, show a sample of some of the offerings... The list of individual tutorials as well as the pricing can be found at THIS LINK. Individual tutorials are priced from $10.00 to $15.00. A lot of these projects would make great gift giving ideas.

I hope you enjoy the links provided as well as a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sandy...
Thanks for sharing today. I so love to come and see what you have done next. Your talents are many and extend more each day. I am always so amazed. I will have to check out the tutorials.

Lovin the snowman family in pink and blues. How sweet are they. You did a GREAT job.

Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

LiLi M. said...

Your tutorial blog is too cool! Thanks for all links! I think we 'know' each other for almost a year, a little shorter, as I missed the tutorials then. Time sure flies when you are having fun! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all these beautiful creations. I know Quill Cottage will be so festive during the holiday season! How is the renovation coming along?

SharDon Exclusives said...

Oh, thank you so very much for the tutorials! I am excited again. I thought I wouldn't make another ornament but these are just toooo precious.
Sharon

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Sandy!!! I love all of your beautiful projects, and you are so sweet to always share your ideas. I hope that your Thanksgiving was so wonderful ~ I'm thankful that I've "met" you here sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Lori said...

your ornaments are gorgeous Miss Sandy...i managed to make a few myself this week...i hope to make some more before the tree goes up...

KathyB. said...

I am looking forward to the holidays and putting the beautiful ornament you crafted and sent to me up in my tree. Maybe I will actually have time to make a few myself this year following your very clear tutorials.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin