HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Because of Blogging.....

"You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."

~Jim Stovall~

I wanted to share something with you all because if it were not for your encouragement it would not have happened. Many moons ago I made a confession here about the whole writing thing. Just ten days later one of my blog entries was chosen to be published! I asked for your input on which entry and you selected this one. Well, here it is in print:
I can't thank all of you enough for giving me a deep drink from your cup of encouragement. The kindness of your words have helped me to step out of hiding and into a new season of obedience. Because of blogging I have encountered some amazing people and been afforded some equally amazing opportunities. I never dreamed when Quill Cottage was created that it would actually be a second home in a community peopled with new friends that feel like family. Many thanks to you and to Proverbs 31 Ministries for helping to spread the gift of encouragement!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

Photo taken on the banks of Mammoth Springs. Thanks for giving wings to my dreams!

10 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

Congrats! I've always loved the way you mold your words and share them with others. You're blog is a blessing to many!
Hugs,
Cathie

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh sweet Sandy! I'm so very happy for you!!! I'm not surprised in the least to see you published again ~ we can all see your gift for the written word. The Land of Blog is fertile soil for talent and creativity...seems with the daily watering of encouragement and kindness from our friends, we blossom into what we've been capable of all along. love and hugs, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sandy! How wonderful! I have enjoyed your blog so much.

Susie said...

I know I am fairly new to your blog but when I read just the first post it was so obvious to me that you have got such a gift.

The good Lord above has blessed you with a wonderful gift and I am so glad I found your blog!!

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next for you!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Congrats, Ma'am! That is awesome.

Gerry said...

I count you as a good friend although we have never actually met. Your encouragement, prayers, and advice mean so much. Congratulations, Miss Sandy!

Elizabeth said...

That is wonderful news! God bless you. And may this be the first of many such enterprises.

Good job!
Elizabeth

Vee said...

What a rush this was! Just to see it in print. I can't imagine how thrilled you are feeling just to know that obedience leads to such joys. God's got much more in store for you, dear friend, much more and He is going to be using your talent to continue to bless many.

Hearty congratulations!

Decor To Adore said...

This is VERY exciting!

Bonita said...

I read your article when I got my magazine and kept meaning to come here and post telling you that I really enjoyed it but I got too busy. I'm very excited for you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin