HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missing In Action.....

"Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul."
~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar, Following the Equator, 1897~

I thought I would just drop in and let you know why I have been missing in action. This week I have been doing a little soul care by quietly retreating to listen to all the wonderful speakers over at A Woman Inspired. The title of this online conference is so appropriate because I am a woman inspired after listening and learning from the journey of faith of other women. It has been such a time of spiritual refreshing, just like the new born days of spring have been a physical refreshing to my soul. Today is the last day of the conference so tomorrow I will get back to regular posting. I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful week and that inspiration of some sort whether it be spiritual or physical has blessed your soul this week.

Have a happy Thursday!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

5 comments:

Vee said...

It's been a wonderful week, hasn't it?! I would've missed out completely had it not been for your kind gift. Now I don't think I can miss out again. = D

Gosh your comment in that email blessed me. Now there's a wonderful post for you sometime!

kathy said...

Glad you are having a spiritual time of refreshment -- Just like spring renewal -- new growth - bursting with joy !!
Blessings - Kathy - ga

Andrea said...

Ms. Sandy, it sounds like you have had a wonderfully blessed week! How exciting for you to have been a part of this awesome conference! Take care. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many Easter blessings.

Andrea

Susie said...

Glad you are having a wonderful online conference Sandy!

Decor To Adore said...

Hi Miss Sandy,

I have been praying for your strength.
I hope you enjoy a glorious Easter with your family.

I wanted to share a blog site with you:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com

Be blessed~!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin