HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Serendipity Sunday: He Cares.....

"Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."
~1 Peter 5:7~(photo courtesy of Darling Daughter)

"You know what? God personally cares about the things that worry us. He cares more about them than we care about them: those things that hang in our minds as nagging , aching, worrisome thoughts...He cares. You ARE His personal concern."
~Charles Swindoll~
~Perfect Trust~

This week's delightful discovery was really a rediscovery, a truth that is reinforced time and time again in a million little ways...He cares, I am His personal concern and so are you. No matter how big or how small our circumstances or worries seem to be, none are too small or large for Him to handle. Worry is often one of my largest stumbling blocks. I'll fret and fret and fret and then regret that I did not quickly turn my care over to The One who could actually do something about it. I often remind myself that worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it keeps you busy but it gets you no where.

Praying you will feel the light of His love, care, and personal concern as you entrust your deepest burdens into His capable hands.

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

13 comments:

commoncents said...

Beautiful post!

Would you like a Link Exchange with our new blog COMMON CENTS? Check it out and leave a comment if you want to exchange links...
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sandy, A very lovely photo by darling daughter today and a great reminder that we are never alone in our concerns. May you have a peaceful, happy day.

bluemuf said...

Dear Miss Sandy, I love the picture your daughter took. And, another beautiful Serendipity Sunday. I always look forward to reading you Sunday posts.

Have a lovely day
Hugs Karen

Vee said...

Wonderful photo and wonderful thoughts. Don't I often feel just like that little bird all surrounded by little twigs (worries) that sometimes feel like a cage. It's a common and unfortunate human condition. I just read a quote somewhere that read this way: worrying only feels as if you're doing something.

Palm Sunday blessings to you and yours!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Sandy, your words are always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You have such "a way with words" and I enjoy each time I stop by.
Thank you for blessing us all with your talents.
BB from Ga.

Samantha said...

Thank you so much for this message today Miss Sandy. It's like a balm to my soul. Last night there was an accident in our family and even though I know my son will be O.K. it's hard to quell that "mama worry". Time for me to let The Healer do his work and stop fretting.
I don't leave you a comment with every post, but please know that your words touch my heart each time I visit.

Susie said...

No offense but you sound like my mother-in-law. She is a worry wort!!! If she doesn't have something to worry about she'll invent something.

Thanks for the reminder of how God can do all our worrying for us.

Becky Avella said...

Hi Sandy,

I wanted to thank you for your nice note on my blog about the She Speaks contest. I feel so incredibly blessed and grateful.

Thank you also for this post. I loved this line:

I often remind myself that worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it keeps you busy but it gets you no where. I needed that reminder!

God bless you!
Becky

KathyB. said...

Yes, yes, yes! thank-you Miss Sandy.

Sandy said...

BB,
Thank you for your very sweet and kind words and for your recent visit. I hope you have a blessed Easter.

Sandy said...

Samantha,
I am so sorry to hear about your son but very grateful that he is OK. Yes, our mama hearts do have a way of worrying about our little ones. I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter!

The Feathered Nest said...

Such a beautiful post dear Sandy...and so very true. Thank you for reminding us to cast our worries upon Him ~ xxoo, Dawn

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin