HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thank You!

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which
springs from the soul; and the heart of man
knoweth none more fragrant."

Hosea Ballou - MS. Sermons

WOW! That is all I have to say as I have been rendered speechless and this NEVER happens to me! I am honored, humbled, and awed over the welcoming response I have had to the blogging community. It is with sincerest gratitude that I thank you for making me feel welcome but more than that I am honored by your gift of time. Every time we visit one another we are giving the gift of time. We live in such a busy world with packed schedules and our time is often a precious commodity. I can think of no better way to gift our time than to spend it with others building relationships, thank you for gifting me with yours.

Warmest Regards,

Miss Sandy

No Comments allowed for this post, thank you.

PHOTO: A Wildflower Bouquet made for a friend's daughter's wedding (1 of 22!)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin