HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Blast From the Past.....

"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting, and autumn a mosaic of them all."

~Stanley Horowitz~
I wanted to pop in for a quick hello and let you all know that I was thinking about all my blog friends and to share a blast from the past post. This post, A Fairy Tale, was so fun to write and to photograph and it contains some lovely links so I thought today I would reroute you to it.

I am working on a couple of tutorials today and hope to have them up within the next few days. Have a great day everyone!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

4 comments:

bluemuf said...

Miss Sanday, I loved the beautiful Fairy Tale, Thank you so very much for reposting the link
Looking forward to your tutorials.

Hugs Karen

Vee said...

Will scoot off to remind myself... You know, I am one of those who has read your blog cover to cover. This must be why I love blogs so...there's always a new installment.

Sip your tea, listen to your music, hum along, and just enjoy your day creating tutorials. :>

Susie said...

Oh my goodness that was lovely! I enjoyed every little word. Sandy I am totally amazed at your imagination. What a gift!

KathyB. said...

Thank-you for a lovely story. I checked out A FAIRY TALE and was blessed !

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin