HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Roaming Gnome.....

"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."

~Jawaharial Nehru~
(Gnome journal I made for my daughter to collect quotes in.)

I am feeling like I ought to be in one of those Travelosity commercials as the roaming gnome! It seems that I will be traveling quite a bit this month so posting may be spotty at best. I have scheduled some posts in my absence. I will respond to all comments between trips and catch up visiting all of you as I am able. I'll be keeping my eyes open for all the charm, beauty, and adventure that is to be had on these excursions. Hopefully I will find some things of interest to post about on the road.

I have been busy these past two weeks granting wishes by making gifts for all those on the wish list. I have a few finishing touches to add to each and then they will go in the mail on Monday. Here are a few peeks:
I am nearing my 200th post so a give away is in the near future so check back for the sign up next week!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings from the Roaming Gnome,
Miss Sandy

9 comments:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Safe journies Miz Sandy :c}

Please let your Bloglandian Sisters know your are fine from time to time!!

Have fun and remember all you ever get is one time and one life, Don't forget to live it!!

Pattie ;c}
Mazatlan Mexico

Sherri said...

beautiful pages. They inspire me to do more crafting.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Miss Sandy,
I received my wish journal and the lovely ATC and really love it! Thanks!

These are really pretty, too. You do such great work.

Vee said...

What wonderful journals you've created for gifting. I imagine that those in your corner appreciate will appreciate them immensely. The two I made recently were met with something considerably less than enthusiasm. Sigh.

Enjoy your travels!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you safe and enjoyable travels; I know your travels will inspire many new posts!

Bonita said...

You are so talented! Those are beautiful. Enjoy your journeys.

Lynne said...

Thank you for calling by and leaving a lovely comment.
Happy travels.
Lynne

Susie said...

Be safe in your travels Sandy. I look forward to your future posts cause I know something goods a coming!!

Fresh Air Deligths said...

Sandy! I just got in the mail the wish journal yesterday. It is so cute! Thanks a lot. You are a sweetheart.
xox

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin