HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blissful Elements Indeed!

"The two noblest of things, which are sweetness and light."
Swift - Battle of the Books
Did any of you dear readers hear a high pitched squeal this afternoon around 12:30 in the central standard time zone? If you did don't despair, it was not a banshee, it was just me opening my package of swap goodies from Kris over at Blissful Elements! Her work is amazing, awesome, and inspiring, plus it is quality and professional! (I'm a little bit embarrassed at my paltry attempt at Halloween goodies after seeing hers) The "trick" is still on me and the "treat" is definitely on me this time, just see for yourself:
Yep! I just ripped into that package, (I'm a ripper, no nice and neat opening for me!), but I did remember just in time to grab the camera and start snapping away. Here they come...... with a sweet note enclosed......
Riiiiiiiip! goes that little gold vellum envelope and out pops this.......
And then I unwrapped these........
And these too......

Plus this cute tag.......

Yipeeee! THIS is the piece of art I wanted for a gift......

And then.........

These darling little hand stamped tickets!
Can you believe such sweetness and generosity in one package? I instantly emailed Kris and gushed over my goodies! You would just have to see the real items to see the detail and quality not to mention the craftsmanship and love put into them. Thanks so much Kris, and I have decided to mail myself all the cards so I can enjoy them all over again! (a bit selfish you say, yes, but can't help it this time!) Kris, again, thanks so much for putting some sweetness and light into my day.

Selfishly Yours,

Miss Sandy

Photos: Vintage Image from the Grenta Collection; Halloween Swap Goodies from Kris at Blissful Elements!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are one lucky duck. i LOVE kris stuff. she made me some tags a while back. so awesome.
jessi nagy

Vee said...

My favorite is Edgar Allen Poe's "Once Upon a Midnight Dreary..." Really cool!

(Yes, I'm back. Wrists restored with a good night's rest.)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin