HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thinking of You.....

"Love is flower~like;
Friendship is like a sheltering tree."
~S. T. Coleridge~
I will be out of pocket for a few more days here in blog land and wanted to let you all know that I am thinking of you. I truly treasure the friendships I have made here and count each of you as special friends. Do you ever find yourself in a conversation where you refer to one of your blog acquaintances as your friend? I do! Even though we have only met through words I feel I have come to know you through our short conversations in our comments to one another and through reading one anothers blogs.

I have some special things to share with you when I return and I am very near my second anniversary of hosting this blog. That means a give away! I'll be posting details on that early next week. In the meantime, I hope each of you have a delightful day.

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

11 comments:

Becky K. said...

I surely do refer to my blog friends in real life. I did it just this morning in talking about gardening with my mother in law.

Thanks for being there.

Your quiet spirit and way with words are a true blessing.

Becky K.

Bonita said...

Enjoy your time away from blogland. All of your bloggy "friends" will be awaiting your return and that give-away!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you pleasant days and eagerly await your return. My "local" friend/family know all about my blog circle of friends. When I am shopping, I even see items that remind me of each of you and your various interests. God has blessed me tremendously thru blogging.
When you do return, look at my 8/12 post - I FINALLY got my din. rm. columns finished!!! YEAH!

LiLi M. said...

I treasure the friendships and ours too. It is even difficult to have a conversation with me without mentioning one of my blog pals :$
Have a delightful day yourself, I am looking forward to your return up here.

kathy said...

Sandy , yes I consider you one of my friends -- YOur blog -- delights my Heart and eyes - Kathy - ga

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Like you, I love my blogging friends! Thanks for sharing today!

Susie said...

Oh yes, I think of my "bloggy" friends often. I haven't forgotten your question regarding Gatlinburg and will be sending a response soon.

Mary Green said...

I'll be awaiting your return...your tutorials are my favorites

SharDon Exclusives said...

Your posts will be missed but I am eagerly waiting for the next one. You are such a tease...lol
Blessings to you, my blogging friend..Sharon

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I do hope that your current days are filled with happiness and sunshine.

Cheptoek said...

Sandy, thank you for this very kind note. I wish you a beautiful time wherever you will be. You are right, you are my friend. You have blessed me in many ways and I have learnt a lot and enjoyed your creativity.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin