HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Thursday, June 3, 2010

FLUTTERING...

Flutter: To move rapidly in an irregular manner
Fluttering is an apt description of my life at the moment.I seem to be moving quickly from one thing to another in a most rapid and irregular manner.We have had a very busy schedule and I have had little time to be online.I wanted to drop in for at least a tiny moment and wish you all a beauty filled day.It looks like my irregular manner of posting will continue for a little longer, I do so apologize. I think after this weekend things should settle back into our normal routine.Until then, I wish you the very best blessings life has to offer!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you are! You were out capturing the beauty of your mimosa tree! Reminds me of mimosas for breakfast as something special! Lovely photos, Miss Sandy. We'll wait for you to settle back down on a flower when you're ready!

Blessings,
Diane

Vee said...

Ah! Caught you for a second or two as you fluttered by. When you describe life as busy I know that we, your readers, are going to benefit. Can't wait to see what you've been up to! Beautiful pictures, my dear.

Flower said...

We all have these times when other things take us away from blogland...and it's just fine. In fact it is healthy and good.
Your photos of the Mimosa tree and butterfly are just stunning! I like the focus and out of focus areas. It looks heavenly..and so it is! :) Have a good weekend!

LiLi M. said...

Hello Miss Sandy! Please don't appologize! We all just understand, we all need our moments too. Please enjoy the time that you have to blog and if something else get's in the way, so it will be.
This post is gorgeous again! You have outdone yourself with these photos, really stunning! I do hope your exminations next Monday will turn out fine. Have a great weekend, just enjoy!

Decor To Adore said...

I anxiously await your return! Be blessed dear one.

Snugglebug Blessings said...

What is normal anyway? I'm still looking for it until then I will flutter with you through this wonderful, busy life. Take your time, we will wait. God bless. Cathy

seema gupta said...

nice collections..

regards

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin