HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Saturday, May 4, 2013

LESSON 2 HAS POSTED...

Hi all, I wanted to let you know that Lesson 2 of the Romantic Crazy Quilt Cuff Class has posted today.  The original schedule was for lessons to post weekly but I added a clause that this was subject to change as I got lessons edited and photos loaded.  I will keep you updated here when lessons post and I may have them all done by the end of the weekend or the first of the week!
The class introduction and supply list can be found here.
Lesson 1: Building a Background can be found here.
Lesson 2: Adding Layers and Textures can be found here.

All lessons on the class blog post in order of the steps you need to complete the project and while there is a main supply list, there are also individual lists at the top of each lesson for your convenience.

I know some of you have your base done are ready to start on the next step.  
I will keep it coming as quick as I can.  
Enjoy!

blessings,
Sandy

3 comments:

Lululiz said...

YES!!!! Thats great news, I made the foundation piece today, and really really wanted to carry on. Thought I would have to wait ages and ages....... well, a few days anyway, lol. I am thrilled to bits you have posted the second part already. Off to check it out.

Leanne said...

I am hoping to play along but have been really busy this past week ... hopefully soon. I've made fabric cuffs before but I reckon there's always something new to learn!

Createology said...

Unlike Lululiz I haven't yet begun as life is crazy busy. Sandy I do hope you will keep these available for a while. I really love what you are giving us and want to participate. Thank you very much. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts Dear...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin