HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A TOUCH OF FEVER...

"It's Spring Fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but is just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"

-Mark Twain-Hi friends! I promise I have not dropped off the planet I have had a touch of a fever. Yes, Spring Fever has hit and it has hit me hard. I cannot seem to keep myself inside. The only cure for Spring Fever is to take in healthy doses of sunshine, rely on aroma therapy by burying ones nose in sweet scented buttercups, wild violets, jonquils, and dandelions, explore treatments such as nice long strolls in nature taking snapshots of budding growing things, let sound therapy sooth your soul by listening to birdsong, buzzing bumble bees, and wind through trees, read a book in the sunshine. Lastly, to rid oneself of Spring Fever one must pack a picnic and sit beside a stream, a lake, a pond, a puddle, or an ocean and savor this brief and beautiful season! I have been doing all these things.I think I am almost cured. My little creative break is nearing an end and I have a new tutorial in the works to share in the near future. I wish I had something glorious to share here, perhaps, it is my cure you needed to hear. Slow down and savor the season!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

7 comments:

BellaRosa said...

Sandy amor, It sounds like you are having a most delicious time! Isn't sunshine addicting...although as the winds kick up here, my allergies...I still love walking in my yard and just feeling the sunshine on my face, warm me from my face to my toes :) I am loving it...course it is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, sunshine will soon be back again :) I hope you continue having such a divine time and I can't wait to see what new lovely tutorial you chose to share with us all! Besos, Rose

ps...I hope you have a Beautiful Easter :)

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

What a lovely post and so eloquently written! I have more than just a touch of Spring Fever....I'm terminal! I can't wait for the weekend to get my hands in the dirt.
Blessings,
Susie

Vee said...

It sounds glorious! Do it again and share it again so I can enjoy it, too. I remember sitting by the brook that gurgles with spring run-off...oh yes! In my own backyard! ;D

Bonita said...

I completely understand! This year it's the sounds of the season that are most soothing to me. I love to hear the sweet little birdies and have noticed them more than I ever have before.

LiLi M. said...

Spring is my favorite season, but we up here have a harsh cold wind blowing, rain falling down and this morning even some snow :-(, but we had some beautiful days already. In our climate we have to be grateful with every beautiful day. It can be beautiful for months, but it can be awfull for months too and no matter what we just have to accept it. I love your dolls leg art work in the previous post. I do hope that you are doing better. This is the time of coming alive again and I hope that this is what is happening to you, so to speak. Sometimes one has to go to a deep valley to really appreciate the highlights of life and I think you are the person to have experienced that. Not only in this period but also before. Take care Miss Sandy, warm wishes from afar LiLi.

Anonymous said...

Sandy, look carefully in the lower photo! There's a tiny spider's web hanging from the flowers! Just a single thread! :-)

Diane

Fete et Fleur said...

Hello dear Sandy,

I want to wish you and your family a very Happy Easter!

Blessings!
Nancy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin