HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Friday, April 30, 2010

A FEW SHOPPE LISTINGS...

I finally made a little time to do a few shoppe listings. My hope is to get back on track in the very near future and try and build this poor neglected shoppe back up. Life sometimes gets in the way of the best laid plans.

I have listed six Nest Egg Supply Kits...
Each kit contains a hand woven nest, 1 dozen assorted hand painted half eggs, and a tiny hand stitched silk and paper blue bird. This kit can be tucked into a vignette just as is or it can be dismantled and each individual part used in your art work.

I also listed this Alice in Wonderland Collage...Sold! Thank you Sonya!
I was inspired to make this during the Alice Tag Swap that Karla hosted.


And finally, a half ledger dated from 1971-1973...Sold! Thank you Sally!
This would be a great paper source for your art work.


I had fully intended to have a new tutorial posted for you today but was away from home yesterday. When I got home I was not feeling well and woke up this morning feeling even worse. I plan to spend the day resting instead of working. In the meantime, I wish each of you a healthy and happy weekend!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy. I hope you're feeling better soon.
My TMJ is acting up - to the chiropractor for me!
Will check in with you later!
Hugs!
Diane

Dorthe said...

Hello Sandy,
I so love your nest supplyes,and the Alice card is wonderfull too.
I hope for you soon to feel better, and wishes you a good day.
Blessings, Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Sandy, that half ledger is sooo tempting. This is me stepping away from the keyboard for now...thinking...thinking. I'll come back later. I can hardly resist it! And your Alice card is darling. Smiles, Sally

Tina said...

Hope you´ll feel better soon Sandy, sending best wishes.
That half ledger is so cool.
xo Tina

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist the ledger..got it! Thanks, Sally

kathy said...

OOps all got away so quick --
Hope you have a great weekend dear friend -- Dont wan to you to miss my lasrt two posts to see my kids in action at church -- You will laugh -- Kathy - ga ♥

Counting My Blessings said...

Hi Sandy~I hope you are feeling better..
I am trying to set up a blog! Wish me luck!
I can't wait till Alice arrives!:)
Have a great SONday.
Blessings, Sonya

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin