HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

IN RECOVERY...


 Hi Sweet Friends!  I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello and leave a little missive to let you know that I will be missing for a few more days or so.  I am in recovery from a very slight sort of freak accident in which I received a mild concussion, a nice goose egg, some slightly blurred vision, some strained neck muscles, and a major headache.  I am fine, really, just getting back on my feet and having to catch up on a few things on the home front.  
I have so many things to share with you as soon as I return, including my fabulous new studio storage desk that I can't wait to use!  I hope you are all well and enjoying the anticipation of Spring.  We have our first signs here...
I hope you each enjoy a blessed a beauty filled day!
Comment are off for this post.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin